From "Andre Dantas Rocha" <andre.dantas.ro...@uol.com.br>
Subject Send athentication data to browser
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:58:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm developing a swing program that needs to authenticate to a website.
After that, I need to open the browser and access a restricted url without
type user/password again.

The first par is ok, I used FormLoginDemo.java and did the authentication
without problems. Now I'm facing the most difficult part: open the browser
(in a authenticated state) and access a restricted url as I had been
authenticated using website login form.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Andre