From "eChuang, Chew" <echuang.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem on login session.
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:48:06 GMT
Greetings all,

I have a problem on managing login session between HttpClient and Web
Browser.

My situation could be like the example below:
1) A Web Application allowed user to get their unread email message from
different email application (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc) .
2) Login  in to  yahoo mail using HttpClient.
3) Extract all the inbox message with unread status using HttpClient.
4) Show the unread messsage link on web browser (my web application).
5) User click on the message link on my application, it will show the
message contains to the user. (Can it be done without copy the message
as what other MailClient did ?)

Any suggestion on how to pass the login session from HttpClient to web
browser ? Basically i just want both of them sharing a same session as
what FireFox did in opening a new TAB so that my login session can be
maintain.

Thanks

Regards
eChuang, Chew