From "Quintin Beukes" <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: Custom Route
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 21:23:06 GMT
Hey All,

Good news. After a lot of debug stepping and trial/error I think I
finally figured out how to do this.

You create the HttpHost object you wish to send as the host request header.
Then you do the following (where request is your request object and
requestHost is the HttpHost you setup for the header).

request = new BasicHttpRequest(method, url.toExternalForm(),
HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1);
request.getParams().setParameter(ClientPNames.VIRTUAL_HOST, requestHost);

So far this seems to be the most correct way. If anyone knows a better
or more correct way, please let me know.

Quintin

--
Quintin Beukes