From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: isStale()
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:29:27 GMT
On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 20:09 +0200, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> Is there any way to do connection management with the NIO module? I've
> been looking around and can't really find a single way, other that
> re-implementing the whole IO reactor class set, down as far as
> ChannelEntry, AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor, etc. This is almost
> reimplementing HttpCore-NIO.
>
> If this is true, I can jump in and modify the CVS/SVN tree, to make it
> possible to do connection management, and submit the changes?

Absolutely. However, let's discuss the high level architecture first to
make sure we are all on the same page. Several projects, LimeWire and
Synapse, could potentially be interested in a generic NIO connection
management API and an implementation.

We should take this discussion to the dev list, though

Cheers

Oleg