From "Tov Are Jacobsen" <m...@tovare.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient html page including applet communication
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 09:07:54 GMT
Hi,

I think this is outside the scope of HttpClient design. There are several
potential approaches
towards achieving this (such as browser automation), but if you just need
the parameter produced
by the applet, maybe this API is of interest:

 http://www.smartwerkz.com/projects/appletviewer/

It's an upgraded appletviewer. So the strategy I'm suggesting is to load the
applet into your application and call whatever methods needed to produce the
results you want.

Regards,

Tov Are Jacobsen