From "Rajat Sharma" <rsha...@airvana.com>
Subject Issue getting a page via HTTPCLient
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 14:27:02 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get a Https Get on the page. There are no issues logging
into this site ( with SSL enabled ofcourse) and I am able to
successfully get atleast one HTTP GET inside the site successfully.

The issue is when I am trying to get one link and that is giving me "Due
to technical fault this page cannot be displayed. Please try again
later".

Using browsers, both Firefox and IE, I am able to successfully view the
page, meaning there is no issue with the site itself.

I tried putting USER Agent as both MSIE6.0 and Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;
Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14, but
this yielded no luck.

Can anyone let me know what could be the issue here.

Thanks,
Raj

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away."

Rajat Sharma
Lead Engineer
Airvana, Inc

~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: The documents and contents included in this e-mail contain
information from Airvana which is proprietary, confidential, or
privileged, and shall not attach any liability on the originator.  The
information is intended for the use of the individual or entity that it
was intended for.  Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of this electronic information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please delete it now and notify the
sender immediately.

CAUTION: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
While every effort has been undertaken to ensure that, this e-mail and
any attachments thereto, are scanned before dispatch, Airvana shall have
no liability or obligations, legal or otherwise for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.