From "bin chen" <drbc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to get response from a URL with an intermediate stage?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 08:47:32 GMT
Dear Oleg:
I've read the primer a few times trying to find the answer. However, I have
not found any clue on how to deal with the problem.
>From the page source, it was clear that the validation was triggered by the
form's submission. Although the URL didn't change
before and after the form submission, the hidden input __EVENTVALIDATION
element's value changed. From the trace, I believe
that was what caused server internal error of my code. Is there anyway in
httpclient to catch the change of the page?

Many thanks,

DRB