From "Laxmilal Menaria" <menarialaxmi...@gmail.com>
Subject About releaseconnection method of version 3.1
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 09:00:06 GMT
Hello,

We are using httpclient 3.1 library in our application and sending
multiple request using Multiple threads. Releasing connection when the
thread completes using httpmethod.releaseconnection() method.

But we encountered that the releaseconnection() method doesn't release
the connection. All the connection are in Established state. So now we
are tried httpmethod.abort() in place of
httpmethod.releaseconnection(), We need your comments on it.

Thanks,
Laxmilal