From Vibhav Sharma <vib...@drishti-soft.com>
Subject HttpClient / Core 4.0 question
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 09:45:24 GMT
Hi,

I have used HttpClient 3.x previously. It did not have the ability to do
the following.

    * Client makes a chunked multipart request to server.
    * Server responds with a chunked response.
        * Client sends more data as part of the same request.
        * Server responds with more data in the same response.
    * till Server or Client closes connection.

Basically, treat it like a connection rather than just a
request/response pair.

This is typically not how http works, but as far as I understand, the
reference allows it. Also, in my particular case, there is no need for
any cookie management etc. So I am supposing I'll be using HttpCore.
I have as yet not taken a look at it and will be doing as soon as
possible. But may I ask whether HttpCore, now, covers such a scenario.
(Had to implement/hack this completely last time :) )

--
Regards,
Vibhav Sharma

Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
SCO-36, Sector 31
Gurgaon-122001
P: 91 124 5085120
F: 91 124 5039120
W: http://www.drishti-soft.com
DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended
Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you
are requested to delete it and inform the sender.

sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall
be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Drishti-Soft
Solutions Pvt Ltd ("Drishti") unless sent with that express intent and
with due authority of Drishti.

Drishti has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.