From jeffty <jefft...@gmail.com>
Subject Defference between HttpCore and HttpClient
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 14:53:47 GMT
Hi All,
    I'm using HttpCore 4.0 beta1 in my app (used HttpClient 2.01 before)
and it works well. What I know comes from the HttpCore examples and I
have some simple questions:

1. Does HttpCore retry when it encounters recoverable exception like
HttpClient? If it does how to specify the retry times in code?

2. How to set proxy server in HttpCore like HttpClient.setProxy(String,
int)?

3. How to log everything (both content and header) for HttpCore? Is
there any .xml file should be created or hard code like
"System.setProperty(...)" ?

    I'm looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance.