From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 11:43:29 GMT
On 12/05/2008, ghan_java <ghanshyam_ambah@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>  i missed setting the proxy ,
>  now , if i run my java class , it's work fine .
>  but when i try to debug , it's throw a following exception
>
>  Unhandled exception
>  Type=Segmentation error vmState=0x00000000
>  J9Generic_Signal_Number=00000004 ExceptionCode=c0000005
>  ExceptionAddress=020B35D7 ContextFlags=0001003f
>  Handler1=7EFB0630 Handler2=01CD7A80 InaccessibleAddress=00000014

That's a bug in the JVM - unless you are using any native code, a Java
program cannot cause such errors.

Check that you have got the latest patches for Java (and OS patches
may be relevant too).

If everything is uptodate, and you are not using native code (apart
from that which is provided by the JVM), then it might be worth
reporting the bug to the JVM provider.