From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: Using NTLM auth with expect continue
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:21:07 GMT
>In my opinion the traffic analyzer misinterprets the packets. It
detected the 'content-length: 21' header and mistakenly displayed the
>first 21 bytes of the next request head as the content of the previous
one.

Yeah, stupid Wireshark.  Once I looked at it closer, it is reassembling
that packet.

>For the love of God, people, do _not_ use NTLM. SSL + Basic is
_infinitely_ more secure.

Trust me, this is not my choice.  I have to support NTLM so this gets me
no closer to a solution.  I can only conclude that expect continue does
not work with NTLM.

Thanks for your help.
Tony

may be monitored.