From k..@mgr.ru
Subject Using Examples Questions - TrivialApp
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:43:54 GMT
Hello!

I'm novice & trying the TrivialApp.java example
with commons-httpclient-3.1.jar and commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
and have some problems/questions:

1) I MUST add commons-codec-1.3.jar into -classpath param to run
TrivialApp.class otherwise I have exception,

2) How to switch-on logging?
I've used -Dorg.apache.commons.loggin.simplelog.defaultlog=... but
havn't any log.

TrivialApp.class works and shows the page pointed by URL on intranet
servers.

My next step - to use NTLM authentication with my proxy and go to
Internet.
Should I modify commons-httpclient classes?

Thanks