From "vijay shanker" <vijaydshan...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:30:07 GMT

Hello friends.

            I am very new to this API and I got to make some decisions.

            - what should I use in production in my team.(HttpClient4,
HttpClient3 or HttpCore).  How they are different with each other.

            - I need some document regarding connection management and
authentication.

                        As I am not aware of these thing I need a very basic
example of things that happens to execute at both client desktop and server
side in case of authentication.