From George Ludwig <sfmission...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using http client with ssl...WTF?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:59:48 GMT
I'm using HttpClient 3.1 with Jdk 1.5 (JRockit). WHen
I try to execute a GET on an https url, I get this:

org.apache.commons.httpclient.URIException: wrong
class use
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpURL.checkValid(HttpURL.java:827)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpURL.<init>(HttpURL.java:106)

I did some web searches and didn't find much, other
then I needs JSSE installed. But it comes by default
with jdk 1.5.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? The
client works great for non-ssl urls.