From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging Tools useful for HTTPClient ?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:53:29 GMT
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 14:20 +0000, Eric Cantonna wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm debugging an HTTPClient application of mine. I'm using wireshark to watch what happens
but does anyone knows of other interesting tools? Basically, I would like 2 things:

Eric

Are you developing an HTTP client of your own or using Apache
HttpClient?

Oleg

> A)A tool to read and analyze (business wise) the http dumps i have (as in reading files
saved by wireshark)  or a tool to analyze data on the fly through a java proxy).

> B)A tool to manually send http requests
>
> I could I believe write a java proxy by myself or a read wireshark dump format and I
could create a tool that lets the user send packets manually but I don't like to reinvent
the wheel when it isn't necessary...