From Biju P <bij...@tcs.com>
Subject Help please - htpclient-4.0alpha3
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:30:22 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a research, on web technologies. I have downloaded your
httpclient4.0-alpha3.
I have tried running ClientExecuteDirect.java program that comes with
httpclient4.0-alpha3. But I am getting the below error message.

executing request to http://issues.apache.org:80
(org.apache.http.impl.client.ClientParamsStack).

It would be great help, if you could help me on this.

Thanks alot,
Biju P M
Mailto: biju.p@tcs.com
and any attachments. Thank you