From "Mike J. M." <mikemy...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpContentTooLargeException??
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:27:37 GMT
I just spotted this in the docs, and I was wondering how to use this class.
Is it even being used by any current classes? I want to limit the size of a
download either before or during downloading. My code right now simply
downloads the whole file and THEN check the size. But that wouldn't work
right because if someone tries to download a file that's 100 MB then it'll
download the whole 100 MB, or timeout, whichever comes first, and then check
the size.
What's the smart way to limit file download sizes, or maybe in this case
response body sizes in HttpClient?

Thanks