From Aaron <drizzt...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpClient4 alpha3 release?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:57:49 GMT
I'm just getting into using HttpClient, and since v4 seems to be
coming along well I figured I would start my development with the
alphas and move to the beta and production when they are ready,
however I am curious as to when you will release alpha3 since
according to the tracker all issues are done, and also I am trying to
use HttpCore beta1. Which, I've encountered that there are some API
usage differences between HttpClient and HttpCore. Its fixed in the
source repository, but I was curious when it'll be packaged up and
released?

Thanks for all the hard work!

--Aaron