From William Rose <wr...@zip-it.org>
Subject Re: https to server with GoDaddy cert fails
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:56:42 GMT
Hi David,

I think the Starfield CA certificate that GoDaddy issues under is not in
JDK 1.4, but is in JDK 1.5.  So you can also copy the official cacerts
file (in jre/lib/security I think)  from a 1.5 JRE and see if that makes
things better (has for me previously).  GoDaddy also use intermediate
certificates, so make sure your server is set up to send them (though I
think even IE complains if this is not right).

cheers,
will