From Tatu Saloranta <cowtownco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Whole HTTP response as InputStream?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:36:35 GMT
Can you perhaps just use java.io.SequenceInputStream,
by creating simple dummy input stream for content type
part (new
ByteArrayInputStream(headerString.getBytes([whatever-encoding
-you-got])) and chain this with body contents?

It also seems strange that a library (mime4j) would
require access to parts it basically shouldn't need,
so perhaps there is a way to pass this information
some other way than it being part of stream?

Hope this helps,

-+ Tatu +-