From David Byrne <davidriby...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Max connections per host
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:17:40 GMT
Oleg,

It's more a matter of convenience than function. I want my app's user to be able to specify
the max number of connections per host globally. Because the web servers that are communicated
with can change dynamically, it means that I'll have to keep track of what servers have been
accessed before. Whenever a new server comes into play, I'll have to set the MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS
for it. Like I said, I can get the job done, but a global setting would be nice.

Thanks,
David