From Tatu Saloranta <cowtownco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Save cookies to disk
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:39:58 GMT
--- jdu jdass <ssl_accept@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working with httpclient 4 and i need save
> cookies to my hard disk. I've readed something about
> ModuleCookie, but I think it's for httpclient 3.
> does exists any way to write cookies to hard disk
> with httpclient 4??

This does not sound like a question that's directly
related to hc; unless you are requesting that cookies
would need to be serializable (if they are not yet).
Otherwise, just grab the data and write out in some
format (using java serialization via DataOutputStream,
or serialize to/from xml), using available general
tools for object/data serialization?

-+ Tatu +-