From Bobby Rullo ...@osafoundation.org>
Subject DAV revisited
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 01:55:02 GMT
Hi all,

I am the primary author of CalDAV4j, a library for talking to CalDAV
calendar servers.

CalDAV4j is based on the Jakarta Slide DAV client library, which is
based on HttpClient.

As you may know the slide project is now defunct, which leaves the
CalDAV4j project in a bit of a quandary. I don't want to stick with
Slide, because it's no longer being maintained, and I sure don't want
to write my own DAV library.

So I was wondering if there has been any thought given to implementing
the DAV spec in HttpClient? If possible, using the Slide code?

If not, any advice on how to proceed given the demise of Slide would
be appreciated!

Thanks all,

Bobby Rullo