From "Pradeep Avadhani" <pav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getResponseBodyAsString() returns chunked HTTP content instead of resolved repsonse
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 18:18:15 GMT
Yes, that is being done in the code.
**
*this*.conManager = *new* MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();

HttpConnectionManagerParams params = *new* HttpConnectionManagerParams();
params.setMaxTotalConnections(*this*.config.getMaxConnections());
params.setDefaultMaxConnectionsPerHost(*this*.config.getMaxConnections());
params.setMaxTotalConnections(*this*.config.getMaxConnections());
*this*.conManager.setParams(params);

*this*.clientParams = *new* HttpClientParams();
*this*.clientParams.setSoTimeout(*this*.config.getTimeout());

HttpClient client = *new* HttpClient();

client.setHttpConnectionManager(*this*.conManager);
client.setParams(*this*.clientParams);