From Matthijs Bierman <matth...@impressie.nl>
Subject Re: httpcore post parameter
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:25:05 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi Roland,<br>
Appearantly it adds the functionality I need. I had not realized
parameters (which seem pretty basic, or "core" to me) would not be in
the HttpCore package.<br>
What if I wanted to add the parameter manually? Do I simply add a
StringEntity("name=value")? This did not seem to work with the sample
code. <br>
Or do I have to do all the work (e.g. create boundary, set content type
etc.)? In that case I am probably better of building a "simple"
URLConnection.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Matthijs<br>