From "Bashiro"<bash...@myway.com>
Subject HttpClient Headers
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:54:19 GMT

Good day,

When I send a request;
i get the following headers in addition to what i am expecting

"
Dec 11, 2007 7:47:51 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor selectAuthScheme
INFO: basic authentication scheme selected
Dec 11, 2007 7:47:51 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase getResponseBody
WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseAsStream
instead is recommended."

How do I remove the debug headers above;
example, how do I change the apache to my client name, and how do I

Thanks
Bashiro