From vzs64 <vz...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Issues with Transfer-Encoding chunked
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:26:31 GMT

Appologies for beating around the bush.

> Then it is probably time to change the subject of your
postings and start searching for the real problem.

Will do.

> You
still have not told us what exceptions the server returns,
and I haven't seen a trace of the communications from
browser or HttpClient either.

The Wire Log and exception from server are in my third post dated - Dec 02,
2007; 05:03pm.

> So HttpClient 3.1 was already faster with chunking than without,
and you were still assuming a performance issue with chunking?

The problems occur with particular site
-http://www.reuters.com/article/bankingfinancial-SP/idUSN2432828320070824,
other sites (eg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_brokerage) get downloaded
in 2-3 secs.

> If you want us to help, you will have to provide some data we can
work with, not your interpretations of what you are seeing:
Sure - Let me know what else you need.

Thanks in advance