From Ja...@web.de
Subject Pass HTTPState through JSP
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:29:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm using HTTPClient to navigate to a special menu item in another web application. This application
requires an user and password to login. This Navigation works perfectly. But now I want to
pass the response of this menu item to a new JSP. If I write the responseBody into a new JSP
the site is shown corrctly but the user can't use the site because the session he owns for
the application is not equal to the session of the HTTPClient.

So is it possible to open the current response of HTTPClient in a new browser window?

Regards,
Jason