From Tatu Saloranta <cowtownco...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with QueryString
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:11:08 GMT
> The point is why if I write the url in a browser
> works fine, but when I use httpclient doesn't.

Because browsers do much much more than http
communication libraries (and possibly even more than
they really should do...). In this case, browser
probably quietly fixes the erroneous thing you give it
before sending it, so that the real URL sent is not
quite what you typed. Just as browsers fix all kinds
of bad HTML before displaying it.

-+ Tatu +-