From Alexander Philippi <alex_phili...@yahoo.de>
Subject How to authenticate and then send a HTTP Post to one server?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:42:41 GMT
Hi,
I am sending XML Streams via HTTP POST to another server. But since this week I have to authenticate
to this server (I don't really know what kind of authentication but I think its BASIC).
Now I have issues to authenticate and sending my POST data to that stream. Is it possible
for my servlet to authenticate first and then sending that HTTP POST? I could not "pack" the
authentication Information (user and pass) to the HTTP POST because the server reads the whole
payload and if there are the user and pw information stored somewhere, the XML Stream inside
this payload is not valide.

I hope you understand my issue :)

       __________________________________ Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand?
www.yahoo.de/clever