From Kevin Crosbie <kcros...@ravenpack.com>
Subject Re: Repeated Proxy-Authorization Challenges
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:34:08 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> As far as I understand this statement refers to the Basic scheme.

You're correct, apologies for the misquote on my part.   What I really
wanted to draw attention to is the limitations inherent to the Digest
scheme as outlined in the Security Considerations section, and how
sending different nonces doesn't make it 'that' much more secure.   Your
point is taken though.
> There is a feature request for that, which we will look at in the course
> of 4.0 development:

I'll be looking forward to it!

Best Regards,

Kevin Crosbie