From "Richard G. Reyes" <rich...@voxsant.com>
Subject Re: Help With Form Submission
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:52:19 GMT
Hi All, Seb,

I really think that having different password does not matter as long as
their both valid.

There are 2 correct password, admin and 123. If they are both working in
a browser shouldn't both work in httpclient? I mean you don't really
need to run the browser and httpclient simultaneously to make the
httpclient work right?

Regards and Tia!
Richard