From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Problem with redirection on password protected website
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:53:38 GMT
giuseppe italiano wrote:
> I've read at
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/ForAbsoluteBeginners
> but I can't find what's wrong in my code

Don't just read it, follow the instructions. Make a trace of
the requests that a browser or some other program sends, then
compare against what your code is sending with HttpClient.
If you don't know how to compare, send the traced requests
to this mailing list.
Before you do that, please find a way to post well-formatted
messages. What you are currently sending has all line breaks
completely screwed up, at least in my mail client.

cheers,
  Roland