From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is POST (HttpClient) is acting like this?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:19:56 GMT
You could use a protocol analyser such as WireShark
(www.wireshark.org) to compare the requests sent by a browser and
those sent by your application.

Some browsers also offer add-ons to show the HTTP traffic. Check what
the browser is sending, and ensure that your application follows that
as closely as possible.