From terry_513 <trupt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is POST (HttpClient) is acting like this?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:02:19 GMT

Thanks Oleg. After some Rnd, now the same page is coming on post response.
Their are programs that work through such sites via desktop application.
What am I lacking, that I get wrong results? Their must be something to work
with these sites also. Any idea or suggestion would be of great help. If you
want, I can pass you the code.

Please help me. I see in this site, you and other experts have helped so
many people. Please.

Thanks