From terry_513 <trupt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Why is POST (HttpClient) is acting like this?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:15:45 GMT

Hello,

  In my desktop application, using HttpClient 3.1, I am navigating a web
site. I am trying to retreive the site
https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.intl=us&new=1&.done=http, I pass the
respective parameters and perform a POST. The post requires redirect. So, I
get the "Location" from the header which points to "http://yahoo.com" and
get the new location url via GET method.

   My problem is: the submission if form should be going somehwere else, but
it is going to the home page. Why so? Where I may be going wrong? The code
doesn't throw any exception or error. But the page that I receive is not
expected. Any idea, guidance will be of great help.

Thanks