From ggcampbell <g...@comcast.net>
Subject https and aspx
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:51:02 GMT

I have been trying to login into a variety of ASPX sites.
I am able to establish the https connections because I can retrieve the
login page from https.
But the form submission does not seem to work.  The sites do not respond
with the page after
login.
I can log into the site with firefox or IE.

Strangely, if I retreive the cookies for firefox or IE and the send them to
the web address
I get back the page as if httpclient had logged in.

I wonder if the form encoding is sending the proper format.

On a separate issue I found that the cookies needed to be encode like:
    Cookie: a=b; c=d; e=f
but
    Cookie: a=b
    Cookie: c=d
Failed

Any ideas?   I wonder if someone knows an aspx site which would just bounce
back the
form submission elements from an https POST.

Thanks