From AlliumPorrum <purjonloo...@luukku.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: Bad chunk size??
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:47:37 GMT

Ok, found the problem. And, unfortunately, it was in my own client code...

I have a few TimerTask's that request some data every now and then from a
website. All TimerTask's run in own threads, but due one mistake in my code,
they all shared the same instance of HTTPClient. Crash-boom-bang! I changed
the code so that now every thread has own HTTPClient and everything works
just fine.

Sorry & thanks ;=)