From Bala mani <balaiim...@mail2world.com>
Subject Re: Hi Encountered Software Caused Connection Abort Exception
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:28:22 GMT

Hi Sorry for not replying immediately.
        I had problems with my internet connection.
         java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv
failed
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:93)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:127)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:1138)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:1913)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:1655)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:1036)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:439)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:192)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:403)
.

Above is the stack trace.