From Bala mani <balaiim...@mail2world.com>
Subject Re: Hi Encountered Software Caused Connection Abort Exception
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:44:21 GMT

Hi,
 Sorry For the Delayed Response,
Here is the Stack Trace.

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:93)

        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:127)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:1138)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:1913)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:1655)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:1036)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:439)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:192)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:403)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:318)

  I use HttpClient instance for each thread. Is that the correct way
HttpClient Instance should be used