From Han <xx...@health.state.ny.us>
Subject RE: postmethod does not work
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:25:19 GMT

Hi Roland,

Do you mean that: Servlet container will read all the "form data" (or
parameter-value pairs) as soon as the request arrives at server? After that,
request.getInputStream() can only get the information that left?

Could you tell me how I can get all the "untouched" inputStream before
container steals parameter part? As you see, the purpose of my PreSend
servlet only wants to "relay" everything to another servlet.

Thanks a lot,

Han