From Christian Chitão Teixeira <cteixe...@mercador.com>
Subject RE: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized xxx
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:44:00 GMT
Problem solved...

Another issue:
Is it possible to "create" a webservice not based on a wsdl URL, but in a wsdl in memory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Chitão Teixeira [mailto:cteixeira@mercador.com]
Sent: segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2007 14:22
To: httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized xxx

Hello everyone..
I'm new here, so that means I have a problem...
I'm tring to make a 'get' from a 'http' with autentication, it gets the rigth realm, but the
user is not autenticated.. I'm tring to get as XML file...
When I do that without the user and pwd autentication, it works fine...
The code goes like this:
client = new HttpClient();

client.getState().setCredentials(new AuthScope(http://123.12.12. <>
12, 80, null),   new UsernamePasswordCredentials("MyUser", "MyPwd") );

getMethod = new GetMethod("");

getMethod.getParams().setParameter("http.socket.timeout", new Integer(60000));

int statusCode = client.executeMethod( getMethod );

Thank's for your time...