From ranadheer solleti <ranadh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: redirected URL causing URIException
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:52:06 GMT
Thanks for your reply, Roland. Will you issue a fix for this in the near future.thanks,Ranadheer>
To: httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org> Subject: Re: redirected URL causing URIException>
From: ROLWEBER@de.ibm.com> Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:29:03 +0200> > Hello Ranadheer,>
> > Hi, The query part of the redirected URL> > (http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID={1643A1FE-10FB>
> -467C-B335-05AF12113C7A}> > <http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=%7b1643A1FE-10>
> FB-467C-B335-05AF12113C7A%7d> )  is causing a URIException.> > > > >
> Is there any way we can configure HttpClient to allow additional> > characters
or a code change is the only way out?> > There is no way to configure. You can either
modify the HttpClient code,> or you disable automatic redirects and process the redirect
URL in your> application.> > hope that helps,>   Roland>
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreā€¦.then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01