From "Julius Davies" <juliusdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jar for StrictSSLProtocolSocketFactory class
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:36:01 GMT
Apache doesn't package that code.  It's only in CVS as example code to
inspire you.  :-)

If you're brave, you can try the jar file I packaged.  No affiliation
with Apache, though, but there is an implementation of
StrictSSLProtoclSocketFactory that should do the job.

http://juliusdavies.ca/commons-ssl/download.html

yours,

Julius

--