From "Laxmilal Menaria" <menarialaxmi...@gmail.com>
Subject While using Heritrix its shows me warning about logging
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:50:05 GMT
Hello,

I am using Heritiex 1.12 version for web crawling in my application, I
think its using common-logging, but When I have tried to run this
application then I am getting the following warning :

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.httpclient
.params.DefaultHttpParams).
Status Crawl started using jobs\order.xml.

Please anyone know how can I resolve that, any configuration:

Thanks in Advance
Laxmilal