From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Setting default cookie policy
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:22:31 GMT
keith chapman wrote:
> Yes it can be done using httpMethod.getParams (This neeeds to be dont
> everytimr I send a request). But I want to set this once (system wide), not
> for each and every invocation.

I suggested that you set the parameter on the _client_,
not on the _method_. You need to set the parameter on the
client only once, it will apply to all methods that do
not override the value.
Based on the additional information you posted to the
developer list, I assume you don't have access to the
client either. Have a look at DefaultHttpParamsFactory
and DefaultHttpParams.setHttpParamsFactory.

cheers,
  Roland