From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question about RequestEntity
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:03:21 GMT
On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 16:30 -0400, Jacky_Liu@wsib.on.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I use RequestEntity to upload a big InputStream, when the size is
> over 7650, the character code mess up, is there anyone has idea?
>
> Thanks.

Jacky,

There is no correlation between the length of an input stream and the
character set encoding.

Please consider providing some more details about what you are trying to
do, a code snippet or a wire/context log [1] at the very least if you
expect any meaningful assistance.

Oleg

[1] http://commons.apache.org/httpclient/logging.html