From bhaskar kirankumar <kbkiranku...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting 401 Unauthorized Error
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:04:45 GMT

Hi,

I Created an webservice (using axis2) to tallk to exchange server through webdav.

My application talks to webservice to do the operations such as retrieve Calender info and
etc..

If my application and webservice deployed on normal windows machine , it works fine.

If my application deployed on windows and webservice deployed on linux, it works fine

If my applicatin deployed and webservice deployed on linux, its throwing 401 unauthorized
error.

If you have any suggestions/solutions, please post to me.

Note: There are no configuration related errors/mistakes, as far as i know.

Thanks,
Bhaskara

Sign in and get updated with all the action!
http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/FormulaOne/Default