From Lars George <l...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: Serialize HttpState
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 23:28:34 GMT
Hi Roland,

Done that as you suggested:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-665

Now, as far as the new architecture is concerned, is that using something completely different?
suppose so looking at the different project names alone (separate auth package). How can we
make
sure we get this working there too as soon as possible, since sooner or later we will migrate
to it
as well.

Should I investigate into it and suggest (another JIRA issue I suppose) or is there someone
working
on this and just needs to be informed so that he/she can include it? Just asking.

Thanks,
Lars